The data we collect
Under the requirements of the new European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union and the European Economic Area, Mr Svapo Roma - Sigarette Elettroniche (mrsvapo.com) has the obligation to safely store and process the data you provide only for the purposes mentioned in this document.
Il sito Mr Svapo Roma - Sigarette Elettroniche (mrsvapo.com) è gestito da All System Technology di Piersanti Dino, registrato con la Partita IVA 06251901002, sede legale a via di Selva Candida, 392F, Roma, Roma.
Mr Svapo Roma - Sigarette Elettroniche (mrsvapo.com) is a Data Controller for the data that you provide to us as Data Subject.
The personal data you may provide
We process your personal information to operate, provide, and improve the Services that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services that you request from us;
- Evaluation of the products and services that we provide to you;
- Providing you as registered user with the features of this website;
- Managing our website;
- Analysis and improvement of our website, retail offering and advertising;
- Providing you with access to promotional actions, giveaways, competitions;
- Sending you non-commercial or functional messages (regarding website changes, your user account etc.);
- Sending you promotional and advertising messages regarding the retail offering of Mr Svapo Roma - Sigarette Elettroniche (mrsvapo.com), but only if you have given your consent.
How we may use your personal data
Your personal data is processed at our headquarters.
We may share your personal data with our service providers, suppliers, business partners and sub-contractors, search engine and web analytics providers. Mr Svapo Roma - Sigarette Elettroniche (mrsvapo.com) does not store any information about your credit card.
We may disclose your personal information to other parties in order to protect ourselves from fraud or to protect our legal rights. We may also disclose your information if required by law.
What are your rights
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at [email protected]. Where you have consented to us using your personal data, you can withdraw that consent at any time by contacting us. If the information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you can notify us and ask us to correct or supplement it. To exercise these rights or if you have any queries or concerns regarding how we use your personal data, please contact us at [email protected].